Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Equip Studio is currently hiring.
We are looking for someone to join our team who has a passion for collaborative design and good coffee. At Equip Studio, we like to have fun while we work, whether that’s listening to good music, cracking jokes, or grabbing lunch together downtown.
We are passionate about architecture and we work with some of the best clients in the world. It’s a unique environment that allows us to get back to the core of what architecture should be: creative, imaginative, and collaborative.
We love what we do and we would love for you to join us.
Take a look at the position(s) we have available and let us know if you are interested in joining our team. Click on the button to apply.
We are seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our team who is ready to be the backbone of the day-to-day operations of Equip Studio. A successful candidate will be energized by assisting others and prepared to do whatever it takes to support the team.
Below, you will find a list of a few specific things we are looking for. Even if your skill-set doesn’t exactly align with what we have listed, we’d still love to hear from you.
Duties and Tasks
- Perform a variety of administrative support: scheduling, booking travel, expense processing and purchasing
- Serve as a receptionist by greeting visitors and answering routine phone requests
- Manage and coordinate spreadsheets and process workflows
- Create content for social media, blogs, and website
- Organize/systemize project information and images for marketing
- Plan parties and company events
- Act as liaison between partners and outside client relationships
- Assist in HR tasks such as recruiting and conducting employee reviews
- Manage office supplies, building maintenance, mail, postage, and parking
- 2-3 years of administrative experience (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of G-Suite (preferred)
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Young at heart
- Has the desire to make a real difference in a mid-size company, and have some fun along the way
- Be able to laugh… a lot
This position reports to the firm’s partners and works collaboratively with administrative staff.